§.1 General provisions
4. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security.
5. Personal data provided in the form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§.2 Data Administrator
1. The service provider is the administrator of his clients' data.
2. The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
4. Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
5. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: [Email protected]
6. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
7. The Service Provider has the right to share User's personal data and other data with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities) and processors based on entrustment agreements.
8. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
9. The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
10. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
2. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
3. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behavior on the website.
5. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.
§.4. Google Analytics
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( "Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files that are saved on the user's computer and allow an analysis of the use of the website. The information obtained by the cookie about how to use this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If you activate IP anonymization on this website within the Member States of the European Union or in other countries that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, the IP address will first be shortened by Google. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. At the request of the owner of this website, Google uses this information to analyze how the website is used, to compile reports on website activity and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet to the website owner.
2. The IP address provided by the browser as part of the Google Analytics service is not combined by Google with other data.
3. The website uses Google Analytics to analyze the use of the website and its regular improvement. In relation to the exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is Art. 6 section 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.